October 4, 2011

Let's Nosh

This week's GNO brought Melissa and I to Let's Nosh, a jewish deli.

The restaurant was not busy at all, which is always a little scary.  They have seat yourself seating.  After getting settled in a table we started looking over the menu.  They have several things on the menu that had we not asked what they were we never would have known...there was no description.

Melissa and I learned a few things.  lol  There was a starter item on the menu called a knish.   We debated over the pronunciation and well let's just say the 'k' isn't silent.

I played it safe and ordered a Chicken Caesar Wrap.  It was pretty good I was actually surprised I didn't expect it to be so good.  They used an oil-based caesar dressing which most places don't use.

The service was okay towards the end of our meal it felt as if we were forgotten.  Took awhile for her to come around and bring us our bill.  I am glad I had cash because who knows how long it would have taken for her to come collect the bill and give it back.

Try Let's Nosh for yourself:
10950 San Jose Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32223

No comments:

Post a Comment